How many of you use the web/blogs for dinner inspiration? I know I do! I am always marking various posts with yummy goodness to help me plan my weekly menus.
Of course there are a ton more “main entree” type posts available compared to side items. Which means I am always brainstorming what sides to have with the current recipe I am making. So in honor of helping you out, today I am posting one of our favorite sides!
Balsamic Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Sweet potatoes cut in small cubes
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2-3 tbs fresh rosemary, minced
- Balsamic Vinegar (aged balsamic is best)
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Chop sweet potatoes and place on baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Drizzle olive oil on potatoes, season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes, stir them, bake an additional 10-15 minutes until fork tender.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with some balsamic vinegar, cover with foil, and bake an additional 5 minutes.
That is it guys! Super simple and very tasty. We usually have this side at least once a week.
Tell me some of your favorite side dishes!