OK be honest, how many of you just starting breaking down to…..
“Girl I bet I can make you sweat”??
Seriously, how many? Because as I was thinking about this post and the title I totally started the cheesy song and dance routine!
Now while this post doesn't really have anything to do with bedroom activities to make you sweat it does contain something that will raise your body temp 🙂
It is all about a lovely little spicy dish that is very common to the great people of Louisiana – shrimp creole!
And I am going to share this little gem of a recipe with you. It is spicy, it will make you sweat, and it will leave you wanting more. Which means if you serve this to your significant other it very could possibly lead to bedroom activities.
If it does please don't brag to me and thank me for the recipe, it will only make me jealous!
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1 bag of seasoning blend (found in frozen section-onion, pepper, celery)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1tsp corn starch
- 2 tbs water
- 1-2 lb shrimp
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp hot sauce
- Heat oil in large pot, add seasoning blend and sauté until water cooks out.
- Add garlic and sauté a few more minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, bay leaves, cayenne, and Cajun seasoning to pot. Stir to mx well, bring to a simmer, turn on low and simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Make a slurry with corn starch and water add to sauce cook several more minutes.
- While sauce is simmering clean shrimp if needed and sprinkle Cajun seasoning.
- Add shrimp, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Cook until shrimp are done.
- Serve over brown rice.