Have you tried my breakfast pizza yet?
Maybe you had it for dessert?
If not then you must try it, now! I insist! Why?
Because it is just that good.
And now it is even better!
Breakfast Pizza w/ peanut butter crust (oh yes I went there)
- 1/2c oats
- 2T flaxseed
- 2T peanut butter
- 2T oil (I used hazelnut)
- 1-2T cold water to moisten (if needed)
- coconut cream (1t coconut flour mixed, couple drops vanilla stevia with 2T almond milk)
- may need a little more milk – add until sauce consistency
- 2T blueberries
- 2T blackberries
- 2T strawberries
- 1/4 peach, sliced
- 1T coconut flour
For the crust
For the “sauce”
For the toppings
- Pulse the crust ingredients in a food processor until pulls away from side. Place on a flat baking sheet. With a spoon mash the mixture into a round, flat crust.
- Spoon the coconut cream onto the crust until it slightly reaches the edge.
- Mix berries with coconut flour (I used frozen berries, just defrost them). Place on top of the crust. Place the peach slices on top of the berries.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for approximately 15-20 minutes.
Now is that reason enough to make you try it?
Yes, good let me know when it will be served so I can arrive on time 🙂